We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website.
While we are confident that data submitted via our website is secure we do advise that this is generally not the case for all websites on the Internet and you are advised to check the security of the site when using online forms to help protect your personal data and that any transmission of personal data via websites is at your own risk.
Leicester’s Hospitals will never collect personal information about you without your knowledge, and will only use that information for a known reason. Information provided will not be passed to outside organisations, agencies or individuals, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. Please see our Data Protection page for more information.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms or requesting further information about our services
- Information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access
The Information we collect about you may be used to:
- Send you further details of our services
- Contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you
- Process any application submitted by you
- Send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest
- Automate certain functions on our website
- Ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer